Enrolment enquiries for St Mary’s Primary School Thornbury may be made by telephoning the School Office on (03) 9484 5333.
General guided tours
- Offered to prospective parents by appointment
- Bookings must be made at the school office
- Available from the office or online.
- Enrolment Application Form (click on the link to download the form)
- The returned forms must be accompanied by a copy of the following documents: birth certificate, baptism certificate and a completed school entry immunisation certificate.
- Returned enrolment forms must be accompanied by a non-refundable administration fee of $100.
Offers of Place
This will be done via letter. A reply slip will be attached and must be returned within a week of the offer being made.
Priority for enrolment in any school under the Governance of Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools Ltd (MACS) is as follows:
- Catholic children who are residents of the parish
- siblings of children already enrolled in the school
- Catholic children who are not residents of the parish but are recognised as parishioners by the parish priest
- Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons)
- children from non-Catholic Eastern churches (i.e. Greek Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox and other Orthodox) who are residents of the parish
- children from non-Catholic Eastern churches (i.e. Greek Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox and other Orthodox) who reside outside the parish
- other Christian children who are residents of the parish
- other Christian children who reside outside the parish
- non-Christian children who are residents of the parish
- non-Christian children who reside outside the parish.
Vacancies are limited and it may be necessary to place potential enrolments on a waiting list.
Following your enrolment acceptance, a transition process will be set for your child/ren so as to provide a happy and smooth start into their new learning environment.
Please feel free to contact the school on (03) 9484 5333 if you have any enquiries or email the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prep enrolment applications now being accepted and limited vacancies at other levels.