Enrolment enquiries for St Mary’s Primary School Thornbury may be made by telephoning the School Office on (03) 9484 5333 to make an appointment.
General guided tours
- Offered to prospective parents by appointment
- Bookings must be made at the school office
- Available from the office or online.
- Enrolment Application Form (click on the link to download the form)
- The returned forms must be accompanied by a copy of the following documents: birth certificate, baptism certificate and a completed school entry immunisation certificate.
- Returned enrolment forms must be accompanied by a non-refundable administration fee of $100.
Appointments with Principal
The school will make these after enrolment forms are returned. The child should attend these interviews and it is desirable for both parents (where applicable) to attend.
Offers of Place
This will be done via letter. A reply slip will be attached and must be returned within a week of the offer being made.
All acceptances must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee deposit payment of $100. This amount will be deducted from first term fees.
Priority for enrolment is as follows:
- Catholic Parishioners
- Catholics outside the Parish
- Greek Orthodox
- Other Christian denominations
Vacancies are limited and it may be necessary to place potential enrolments on a waiting list.
Following your enrolment acceptance, a transition process will be set for your child/ren so as to provide a happy and smooth start into their new learning environment.
Please feel free to contact the school on (03) 9484 5333 if you have any enquiries or email the Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Prep 2022 enrolment applications now being accepted.