We aim to support our families in their most important role of raising their children.
We do this by providing opportunities for learning and support through:
- Opportunity to discuss strategies for parenting as well as education and advise on children’s learning, wellbeing and behaviour with our school based psychologist.
- Program Support Group Meetings (PSGs) with staff and external agencies to discuss children’s needs.
- Parent curriculum nights to help parents understand the latest research in Education. Some examples are our Maths night and Why reading is important forum.
- Our sacramental program involves a family night in which they reflect on their faith in a family friendly way.
- In Term 1, parents/guardians are invited to a Homeroom Helper course. After completing this parents/guardians are encouraged to help out in the classroom.