We welcome young families into the St Mary’s Parish and encourage you to get involved in Parish life. There are various groups and events to encourage families to connect to the Parish.
Special Masses: Special Masses are held throughout the year for Opening of the School Year, Grandparents’ Mass, Mission Mass and School Masses, that are followed by a morning tea.
There are various ways of getting involved and helping out:
- Reading at Mass
- Meditation Group
- Church bells to door bells – Home visitation & blessing
- St Vincent De Paul Society
- Special Minister
- Helping with social events
- Youth Group Leaders
- Taking communion to the sick
- Baptismal preparation group
- Catechist Program
For further information please contact the Parish on 9484 2907